Terms of Reference
- Plan, organise and manage Training Courses and Seminars for Club and County Officers to ensure full understanding of their roles and responsibilities at both these levels
- Club Officer training: Organise and contribute to the training for newly elected Club Officers (Comhairle)
- Club Maith, the Ulster Club Development Programme: Promote this process to the Clubs, assist the Clubs in the Club Maith process and attend Ulster Council Information evenings.
- Advise club units in the area of physical development (land procurement, planning permission applications etc), lotto grant applications, opportunity to avail of G.A.A. development grants plus process to be adopted for sourcing funding and approval mechanisms for same
- Applications for grants awarded by Comhairle Uladh and Ard Chormhairle:
The committee should approve these documents before they are forwarded to Comhairle Uladh for approval.
- Applications for permission to borrow. Inform and advise on compliance with G.A.A. procedures. Accompany Clubs at meetings with Comhairle Uladh Planning and Physical Development Committee.
- Advise club units in the area of G.A.A. membership
- Promote Health & Safety at all County and Club grounds
- Provide Stewards for our entire home inter County games and in-County Championship matches. Also arrange training for new Stewards.
- Promote the Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASC) scheme.
The Committee shall present a report on its activities at least twice a year to Coiste Bainisti