Terms of Reference
- They shall consist of a Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer and two delegates from each club in the division.
- The officers shall be elected at a meeting of the clubs to be held not later than 30th November.
- The committees shall meet monthly until the competitions and other functions assigned to them by the County Committee have been completed.
- A report of the year’s activities must be submitted at the Annual County Convention.
- Each committee shall report to Coiste Bainistí twice per annum.
- Each committee shall have a Competitions Control Committee, which shall consist of their elected officers. It’s duties shall be: -
- To arrange dates and venues for all championship matches (including replays)
- Draw up the programme of matches for the various leagues.
- To publish at the beginning of each season, the complete list of club fixtures.
- Appointment of Referees for all games under their jurisdiction.
- Shall be responsible for the investigation and processing of matters arising from Referees’ reports, breaches of rules or Infractions, and other incidents (whether mentioned by the referee or not). Any Objections and Counter-Objections shall be dealt with by the County Hearings Committee.”
- Deal with all transfer requests for players under the age of 16 years within their Jurisdiction. Any disputed requests shall be dealt with by the County Hearings Committee.